Account Management Coordinator - Munich
They say “sitting is the new smoking”. We’re here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
- You will manage the after-sales relationship with the clients becoming the point of contact for their needs;
- You will be in charge to manage and control all the after-sales process and implement the request flows (from the invoicing in collaboration with the finance team, the communication strategy definition with the marketing team, the event definition with the Activation team, till the clients relationship on a daily basis)
- You will define the best communication strategies and actions to implement Gympass in each company to increase the number of enrolled employees;
- You will manage the follow-up relationship with the key figures in the client Companies (eg. Managing Directors, HR Managers…) to understand with them the best strategy to implement;
- You will define the best-customized launching event to attract the customer base of the client Companies and you will be the primary contact for all communications;
- You will be in charge of the optimization of the processes to create, maintain and improve customer relationships;
- You will overview the enrollments and set up campaigns and promotions;
- You will also be responsible for the yearly renegotiations of the corporate plans and contracts, and for the upselling of new products to the decision-makers of the company.
- Native level of German + very good level of English
- 3-4 years of experience in Consultancy, Account Management or Trade Marketing, Sales, etc...
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Experience in negotiation with B2B clients
- Relationship Builder
- Strategic approach
- Project Management skills
- Corporate Wellness
- Competitive salary
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues