Head of Channel Management (m/f/d)
for the Sales Lab Products & Services Unit
Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement
of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in 2017 our people come from
over 60 nations at 50 sites in 33 countries.
For our Channel management Organization within Sales LPS we are looking for a Head of Channel Management either homebased in Europe or at one of the European Sartorius sites. In this role, you will be expected to develop and execute on the European Channel Management strategy together with the European Heads of Sales.
- Manage and develop a pan-European team of Regional Channel Managers
- Evaluate current channel agreements and relationships
- Build relationships with key channel partners and negotiate on contracts, objectives and targets with these partners;
- Assess performance of channel partners, assure adequate support structures and processes, develop programs to achieve targets and improve performance
- Analyze market demands and pricing to enable strategic decision-making
- Support and develop marketing initiatives specific to our channel partners and distribution channels
- University degree in natural sciences, engineering or in business
management, or have comparable qualifications
- At least 10 years working experience in the Life Science Industry
- Significant experience in channel sales management within the Life Science Industry
- Experience in managing and coaching a team
- Strong business acumen; ability to think and act in a market-focused way
- Assertive personality, highly skilled negotiator
- Excellent English skills; knowledge of German would be beneficial
- Highly willing to travel internationally
- Strong identification with our core values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
- Excellent opportunity to lead an experienced and successful team in a fast expanding organization
- Flexible working hours, company car, competitive salary
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who
want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on www.sartorius.com/career
Please apply in English!