Due to the very dynamic and challenging environment for gaming companies, compliance issues are vital to ensure the success of the business and affect almost all aspect of Tipico’s operations. The Compliance Department takes care of all internal questions, licence applications and compliance, anti-money laundering, responsible gambling and the communication with licence authorities.
Brief Job Description
The AML Manager has the responsibility of managing operational AML tasks. The AML Manager will be supporting and influencing a culture of AML compliance throughout the organization, as well as assisting in the management and execution of an efficient AML compliance monitoring program and ongoing AML reporting. Being involved in all AML relevant tasks to strengthen the Tipico Group AML function, the AML Manager will be reporting to the Head of AML, MLRO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing operational AML tasks especially:
- Regulatory AML risk management reporting; Annual, monthly and ad-hoc AML reporting
- Carrying out AML risk assessments and follow up in risk mitigation tasks
- Performing ad-hoc investigations
- Assure adequate suspicious activity reporting, including the relevant correspondence with the authorities
- Evaluation of business processes and operations to analyse effectiveness of controls and risk mitigating measures
- Ongoing reporting of findings and escalation of incidents
- Contribute to the enhancement of the effectiveness of the AML Framework and AML systems.
- Raising awareness in the organisation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in AML or anti-financial crime or Compliance area
- Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel - Intermediate Level
- Experience in designing and administering anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of securities industry and banking compliance reviews and EU AML regulation.
- Licensures/Certifications Required: CAMS/CCP/TÜV certified or similar
- Languages (business fluent): German and English