Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way. This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
Junior Specialist (m/f/d)
Internal Communications – newsdesk
The newsdesk team is responsible for global internal communications at GfK. One of our most important goals is to familiarise our colleagues with the company's vision and explain strategic issues. The team ensures a smooth internal flow of information via various channels (intranet, newsletter, screens, app etc.), using different target group-oriented formats. The team continues to evolve in order to advise departments and news producers on all aspects of internal communication, from the use of new tools to the introduction of an agile way of working.
The Junior Specialist (m/f/d) Internal Communications focuses on the creation and marketing of editorial content, the processing of enquiries and general administrative and organisational tasks. You're mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaboration in the newsdesk: editorial-like planning and creation of content (videos, texts and audio) primarily for the channels of internal communication
- Editing and translating texts (English / German)
- Support for larger video productions and event management
- Frequent interaction with top management (for videos and events)
- Maintaining the relevant channels via CMS, participating in the further development of these channels
- Processing of employee enquiries on communication topics
- General administrative activities and team support
Ideally you bring the following skill-set:
- University degree, e.g. communication sciences or journalism
- First professional experience (at least in the form of internships or as freelancer) in (online) journalism and/or corporate communications
- Experience in the production of journalistic articles (including audio and video), especially in the online sector
- Excellent verbal communication skills and exceptional writing ability, good knowledge of the processes in journalism or corporate communication
- Fluent English required (ideally native speaker)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in content management systems
- Experience in Adobe's Premiere is a big plus
- Knowledge and comfort of social media, enthusiasm for new methods and (technology-based) tools
How to apply
Please use our online application form to apply for this job.
Take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams. We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat – globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.