The Communications Performance Analyst is responsible for developing communications KPIs to monitor the performance and success of integrated communications activities of Continental Automotive. S/he acts as an interface between communications strategy, content development and channels.
The position reports to the Head of Communications Operations Automotive and is responsible for analyzing and evaluating communications data, including media monitoring. The person establishes communication effectiveness measurement strategies, defines and updates success measurements on an ongoing basis, analyzes results, and helps align communication strategy with business needs based on measurement results.
This position can also be filled in India
- Development of a set of benchmarks that provide context for the metrics
- Establishment of a common language and definition of metrics to enable comparison between different campaigns and measures
- Using a consistent framework, tools and measurement methods to track performance
- Applying analytics tools to our key communication channels and build a centralized KPI dashboard
- Using social listening tools to anticipate upcoming trends and issues (agenda listening)
- Collecting and analyzing media analytics and social listening data for, early detection of issues and identification of long-term opportunities (Outside-In-View)
- Preparation and visualization of analytics data in a way that is appropriate to the target audience for communications management and performance measurement
Consulting and collaboration with stakeholders:
- Preparation of reports for the Strategy & Alignment Team of Automotive Communications
- Advising on measures and alignment of future activities and thus influencing the communications strategy
- Advising on online campaigns at Automotive level
- Steering of external agencies and service providers in the area of communication controlling