An exciting opportunity for an experienced customer relations data specialist with a passion for innovative politics...
You love to reach out to people and involve them in creating better politics and policies? Then come and work with us!
We are The Innovation in Politics Institute, an international, non-partisan organisation that identifies, develops and applies innovations in politics — with the aim of strengthening democracy in Europe. To that end, we are building a community of the brightest minds in politics, from all democratic parties and on all levels of governance. Our headquarter is in Vienna with partner offices in 15 European countries.
Our growing team is working on many running projects, and we have ambitious plans for the future. For our IT & communications team, we are hiring a passionate and experienced:
Customer Relations Data Specialist
As a Customer Relations Data Specialist, your field of activity includes the analysis of a company's customer data carried out for customer retention. In your rose, you support the company to increase its audience reach and targeting. In addition, you support all team members in generating or working with data and make processes more effective. You are the interface between the IT, communications, and community teams.
- Configuration and Implementation through a specialised CRM system
- Instruction, training and support of data collectors and communication team members
- Ensuring the collection of all necessary data through our CRM
- Quality assurance of data aggregation in CRM
- System optimisation and process control
- Effective database segmentation for targeted marketing and communication activities
- Analysis and preparation of data segments
- Developing test strategies for the CRM to expand the effectiveness of targeting
What you should bring to this rote
- A robust functional understanding and professional experience in working with CRM systems
- A can-do, hands-on attitude
- Well organised and good team player
- An understanding of marketing, sales and customer management
- Some knowledge in handling and structuring customer data
- Working in a structured, pragmatic and independent manner
- Professional proficiency in English, German is a bonus
- Passion for politics
- Intercultural competence
What we offer
We provide you with an international working environment, a passionate team, a timely cause, a treasure trove of content and a great workplace dose to the city centre. In addition, you will profit from:
- A positive work environment with room for your creative ideas
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Self-determination in your work organisation and a supporting team
- Part-time employment (e.g. during studies) with flexible arrangements
- Annual salary: 20.000 Euro gross (on a 20h basis, willingness to overpay based on qualifications and experience)
- Place of work: Vienna (with home office options)
Please send your application, including CV, by 19 November 2021 to Mr Stefan Sindelar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to your application!