The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
Senior HR Generalist (m/w/d)
- Support the HR team in the implementation and maintenance of programs and projects focused on employee’s recruitment, development and retainment.
- Liaise with other HR colleagues to provide input to processes and policies.
- Maintain and apply in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including identifying key talent, career development, recognition and rewards, performance improvement and disciplinary actions.
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention.
- Provide relevant data analysis, reports, insights and recommendations to guide decision-making.
- Maintain positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Build up and maintain the relationship with universities.
- Continually contribute to developing HR processes.
- 4+ years experience in an Employee Relations, HR Generalist or equivalent role in international environments.
- University degree in BA, HR or any other relevant area.
- Fluent in German and English is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles and HR best practices.
- Flexible, organized, proactive and able to lead projects individually within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using and analysing data and preparing reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
What we offer.
The team is growing at the same time our Group grows. Therefore there are many opportunities for you to grow with us! You will work in a flexible working environment within a multinational team and in contact with all management levels of Motherson.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners.
How to apply.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job with your complete application documents here.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at the following number: +49 (0) 6181 – 36972138.
We look forward to getting to know you soon!