We are looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join the HR team in our EMEA Headquarters in Freising (close to Munich). In this position you support our Sales organization in Germany and therefore traveling of ca. 25% is expected. You report directly to our HR Director EMEA.
About the role:
As a part of the leadership teams, you will shape the long term talent and resourcing strategy. You will be responsible for delivering both strategic and tactical HR support to employees and managers. This includes utilizing strong business acumen to drive organizational initiatives, coaching leaders at all levels of the organization, working with employees and partnering with specialist functions – such as recruiting, talent development and compensation – to execute people strategies and processes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or related business field and a minimum of 6 years of related HR experience
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work collaboratively with others
- Demonstrated ability to translate business acumen to HR strategies and successful HR/people programs
- Proven track record of driving for results and driving initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to influence business & HR leaders and gain commitment for new ideas
- A track record for navigating ambiguous situations and facilitating change
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Benefit from a competitive salary, yearly profit sharing (dependent on company success), flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and many additional benefits
Texas Instruments Deutschland
D - 85356 Freising